Choose Embroidery for a Dressy and Professional Look
National Workwear offers a variety of options to get the embroidered look you want. You can choose just text embroidery like your name, or you can choose text with one of our stock logos that represent your business or profession. Both are very affordable that can fit almost any budget. Finally, if you do need a custom design or logo, we can help with that too.
There is no minimum order! Embroidery can be a great option for any size business and even for individual orders.
For more details on embroidery options and pricing, please scroll down below. If you still have questions, then email us or call us at 1-800-566-4298.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT STOCK AND CUSTOM EMBROIDERY
• Waterproof garments will no longer be waterproof after the embroidery. We do offer to spray the embroidery with a water repellant spray to help this issue (for an additional fee), but the waterproof spray will have to be reapplied every few months. Ask us about the waterproof spray.
• For Flame-Resistant apparel, we use flame resistant Nomex thread, bobbin, and backing. Please contact us for current market pricing.
• Please provide us with your daytime phone # so that we can contact you for any additional information.
• After the final approval of art work and payment has been received, please allow an additional two weeks for orders with embroidery.
• All embroidered items are not returnable
For Custom Embroidery, please scroll down to Custom Embroidery to learn more.
FEES FOR EMBROIDERY
• One line of text $6.50
• Second line of text $3.00
• Third line of text $3.00
• Stock Designs $8.00
• Waterproof Spray $10.00
• Back Embroidery Please call for quote (It is based on size and stitch count)
• Flame Resistant Nomex Thread Please call for color options and quote
• To bag uniforms by individual employee name 52 cents each(Optional)
For Custom Logos, Please scroll down to Custom Embroidery to learn more
Text Embroidery or Text with Stock Design Embroidery
CUSTOMIZING YOUR GARMENT IS EASY. JUST FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW.
1. CHOOSE A PLACEMENT ON SHIRT OR JACKET
• Front chest embroider size area is approximately 2" tall x 4" wide.
• On garments with a pocket, all embroidery will be placed above the pocket.
• Brand logo will dictate placement of embroidery
• Please call for back embroidery options.
2. CHOOSE A FONT
We will size the font to fit embroidered area
3. CHOOSE STOCK DESIGN (OPTIONAL)
Stock designs are approximately 2" to 3"
4. CHOOSE PLACEMENT OF TEXT IF ORDERING STOCK DESIGN
Text can be placed on top of logo, below the logo or around the logo.
5. CHOOSE A THREAD
We have 18 colors available.
All custom embroidery charges will be quoted to you based on the size and stitch count of your custom logo.
To have your garment custom embroidered, we'll need to have your digitized logo in one of the following file formats: DST, ERF, or XXX. If you do not have a digitized logo in one of these formats, you can send us a high or low-resolution file.
- • For high-resolution files, there will be a minimum $50 fee to have your logo digitized to the digitized formats listed above.
- • For low resolution files, there will be an additional service fee of $25 hour to convert it to a hi-resolution file (vector file).
- • Set up fees do not apply for digitized logos already on file.
Also, for business accounts, we will keep your logo on file for up to 3 years making reordering easy.
For Assistance with Custom Embroidery,
Please Call 800-566-4298
Let our Embroidery Specialists help you to get your custom embroidery exactly the way you want it.