Women's KEEN Utility Flint II Low Steel Toe-Magnet/Rose
- Height: Low cut hiker style
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Built on a women's-specific last for better fit and comfort
- Water-resistant leather and mesh upper
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- Lightweight KEEN.ReGEN midsole that provides 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- External Stability Shank (ESS) for midfoot support
- Shellback heel support
- Reflective webbing for added visibility in low light conditions
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber siped outsole to disperse liquids for better traction
- Meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 F I/75 C/75 EH Standards
- Color: Magnet/Rose
Free standard ground shipping via UPS or USPS on all orders of $99.00 or more for delivery in the contiguous United States. (Note: Free shipping does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii)
Available Shipping Methods
We ship via UPS or USPS on all orders within the contiguous United States. You can request that we ship specifically UPS, USPS or to a post office box for additional fee.
Orders usually arrive at your locations within 5-7 business days.
Orders usually arrive at your location within 1-5 business days, depending upon your upgrade request. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, nominal fees will be applied for Next Day, 2nd Day or 3rd Day deliveries. You may contact us at 800.566.4298 or firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Currently most of our vendors do not allow us to ship internationally; therefore we will only ship internationally if the ship to location is a US Military Base.
Return and Exchange Policy
You may return products for a refund or an exchange within 30 days of delivery of your products. The products also must be in new, resell-able condition. That means garments and footwear that have been worn to work or show wear, or that have been washed will not be accepted for returns or exchanges except in the case of manufacturer defect.
Unfortunately, returns or exchanges may not be made for:
Items marked S/C. These are special cut items that are made-to-order just for you.
Products that have been customized with embroidery, screen print or heat press application.
The cost of shipping your returned items to us is your responsibility. For exchanges, we do offer FREE standard shipping on your replacement items as long as it meets our free shipping order minimum.
To return or exchange your product or products, place it or them in a separate shipping envelope or box, and then ship the package to us at the address below. Also, please include a note with your name, order number and contact information and whether you would like a refund or exchange. If you prefer an exchange, please provide detailed information about the product that you would like to replace the returned item. This includes style #, color, and size.
- National Workwear
- Attention: Returns
- 510 E New Circle Road
- Lexington, KY 40505