Charles River Apparel Men's New Englander Rain Jacket
Product Code : 9199
Out of stock
Charles River Apparel Men's New Englander® Rain Jacket
Stay dry in a rain jacket as tough as the New England weather. It is made of wind and waterproof New Englander® Polyurethane bonded to a woven backing to provide additional fabric strength. Plus, it comes with heat sealed seams to be sure the wind and rain stays out. This jacket also comes with breathable mesh for added comfort. And, if you need to keep your lower half dry too, then check out the coordinating New Englander® Rain Pants (9198).
- Wind and waterproof New Englander Polyurethane bonded to a woven backing
- Lined with contrast colored mesh for air-flow circulation and taffeta nylon in the sleeves for easy on/off
- Hood and open hem with shockcord drawstrings
- Wind flap and heat-sealed seams throughout to seal out the wind/rain
- Front vented capes for breathability and easy decorating access
- Contrast colored stripe accent on front and back
- Convenient 2-way front zipper
- Covered zippered side pockets
- Adjustable cuffs with hook & loop closure
- Colors: Maroon/Black, Navy/Yellow, Taupe/Navy, Navy/Gray, Black/Gray, Red/Gray, Yellow/Navy
- Sizes: XS-5X
- Coordinates with New Englander Rain Pants (9198)
Customizing your work apparel is a great way to identify yourself and project a professional image.
We offer embroidery, screen printing and heat press. Each allows you to display text messages or a design that reflects your business or agency.
Embroidery is a perfect choice when you want a dressy and distinctive look. Plus, there is no minimum order, so it is also perfect for individuals or your entire crew.
Get more details on embroidery options and pricing.
Screen printing delivers your message and design in sharp, rich detail. It’s an economical way for outfitting a large number of people. Minimum order is 24.
Get more details on screen printing options and pricing.
Heat press is an affordable option for small businesses and a popular choice for hi-vis apparel. It has a minimum of just 6 pieces.
Get more details on heat press options and pricing.
If you have more questions or need help, call 800-566-4298 or contact us via our website.
Customized garments are made just for you, and as a result, are not returnable. All customized orders must be made at the same time as your garment order.
Exception applied to any products embroidered.
Shipping will not be included in refunds on return orders. We offer free standard shipping on exchanges.
Just ship the order to us with a note explaining what you would like us to do to:
510 E New Circle Road
Lexington, KY 40505