KEEN Women's Waterproof Steel Toe Detroit Mid Boots
Product Code : 1007014
Out of stock
KEEN Women's Detroit Mid Boots
- Contoured heel lock
- Dri-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Made on a women's last for better comfort and fit
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z41 PT99 standards for electrical hazard protection from open circuits
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof nubuck upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL STEEL TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 standards.
Exception applied to any products embroidered.
Shipping will not be included in refunds on return orders. We offer free standard shipping on exchanges.
Just ship the order to us with a note explaining what you would like us to do to:
510 E New Circle Road
Lexington, KY 40505