HydroEdge Waterproof Steel Toe
Michelin O2F System technology encourages air circulation through the vents on the side of the shoe. Air is drawn through the vents into channels underfoot, providing maximum air circulation and ventilation inside the shoe or boot.
- Waterproof construction is guaranteed to be leak proofÂ for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Full length Lenzi plate is lighter and more flexible than steel, yet fully meets ASTM puncture resistant standard F2413-05
- Toe-protecting reinforcement that is made of a lighter weight composite material while still meeting safety standards
- ASTM F2413-05 Electrical hazard standard
- Inspired after the HydroEdge tire tread, this dual-density outsole is naturally resistant to oil, chemicals, heat and abrasion providing the maximum amount of durability and slip resistance. Tread designs are engineered to utilize the same traction properties as used in high performance Michelin tires.
- A shock absorbing polyurethane footbed with a rigid plastic frame underneath for all day arch support and unique integrated air-flow channels which create underfoot air flow with every step.